BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 28, 2011

Just My Bad Luck!

On Saturday, February 19 I got into a car accident in my mom's van. It had been snowing and so the roads were wet. I was driving on the freeway when I hydroplaned and started fishtailing which had me headed into the car next to me. I tried to correct but ended up smashing into the cement guard rail. The impact threw me across all THREE lanes of traffic and I ended up on the shoulder on the other side of the freeway. Don't ask me how I didn't get hit by any cars while flying into their lanes! Especially since the freeway was so congested due to the bad weather.... when I began fishtailing there were cars all around me! I heard other accident stories on the news and in some of them lives were lost... I thank Heavenly Father that I was kept safe.

My mom's van is pretty banged up and wouldn't drive very good due to the tire rims and tie rods being broken! UGH! Hoepfully this is all that is wrong with it though!!

0 comments: