BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

CAR ACCIDENT!

On August 10, 2011 I got into a serious car accident. I was traveling south on the highway and when I was about to go through an intersection a car turned left in front of me! So I ended up t-boning a car. I didn't even have time to hit my brake so I hit the other car going 35-40mph! The impact made both airbags go off and smashed the whole front end of my car up to the windshield! It bent the car's frame too! My passenger side tire was facing the wrong way after the accident! Unfortunately my car is totalled... They wanted to take me to the hospital by ambulance but I just had my mom take me!! The paramedics laughed since I was more worried about my dog than myself. The vet says he is just fine though! I am very swollen and colorful from the contusions but nothing is broken. Seat belts save lives but they sure do make you hurt!!

0 comments: